Salary Range Rp 4.500.000 – Rp 6.000.000
Available for remote working
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Proofread, review, and evaluate the educational content materials
- Provide recommendations and suggestions in the process of making the educational content materials
- Work with an expert to make sure the educational content materials are correct
- Work with the student to make sure they understand the educational content materials
- Plan and create schedule for the quality control process
- Write quality control report weekly
- Work with teachers and head of content to evaluate the educational content materials.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from English Education, Education Technology, or related fields.
- Master degree from English Education, Education Technology, Curriculum Development is preferred
- Have experience in evaluating content is preferred
- Have great people skills, because you will be working with various personalities and cultures.
- Have prior experience in managing multiple people or teams and have the ability to motivate others.
- Detail oriented
- Required Skill(s): question making, learning design, research skill, and high order thinking skill.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!