Salary Range Rp 1.500.000 – Rp 6.000.000
Available for remote work until the end of 2020
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Creating content for our learning center & test center
- Conduct research for the best learning materials/methods for high school based on learning objectives described in the national curriculum (We are using Kurikulum 2013 revisi)
- Structure and write scripts and storyboards for educational videos that are fun, enjoyable, engaging and addresses various learning objectives described in the syllabus
- Write summaries/learning objectives for each chapter
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Geography Education or related field
- Undergraduate students, preferably in, 5 – 8th semester/fresh graduate student are welcome to apply for this position
- Required Skill(s): Copywriter, content writer, creativity, Items validation & reliable, test maker, learning design, research skill, high order thinking skill and tutoring & teaching skill.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Education Teacher (Bimbel / Tentor) or equivalent.
- Love to challenge one’s self
- Willing to continuously learn new skills needed for the job
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!