Salary Range Rp 1.500.000 – Rp 6.000.000
Available for remote work until the end of 2020
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Coordinate with Test Center Lead to organize the Ask Mipi Team’s projects
- Monitor and track project’s progress of Ask Mipi Teams
- Review the videos from Ask Mipi Team
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure the availability of the questions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Math or Science
- Undergraduate students, preferably in, 5 – 8th semester/fresh graduate student are welcome to apply for this position
- Mastering in high school lessons
- Required Skill(s): time management, team management, teaching skill.
- Have a big attention to detail
- Able to work on tight deadline
- Love to challenge one’s self
- Willing to continuously learn new skills needed for the job
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!