Salary Range Rp 6.000.000 – Rp 10.000.000
Available for remote work until the end of 2020
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design.
We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience. Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our organization’s digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in the following channels & capability integrated digital/non-digital channel planning, content marketing, email marketing, website, webinar, SEO/SEM, and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Effective in time management and plan execution.
- Having experience in large brand campaign participation.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12-day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, the endless supply of refreshments, and social events
As is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology and love a challenge, come join us!