Salary Range Rp 4.500.000 – Rp 15.000.000
Available for Work From Home until the pandemic is over
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Develop and improve high quality HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Ensure codes that you develop are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and conform to the W3C standards.
- Ensure web products you develop adhere to our company-wide style guide and matches the designed user experience.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in backend services, web frontend, mobile apps, and test automation, as well as product design and ideation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- 1-5 year industrial working experiences
- Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, and JS.
- Solid understanding of Vanilla JS. We believe JS frameworks exist as tools to accelerate our development speed, but a solid foundation is still necessary to avoid being overly dependent on specific frameworks.
- Firm attention to detail, semantic markup, consistency of design, and maintainable frontend architecture.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (i.e., Preferred Qualifications)
- Knowledge and experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Sass, LESS)
- Experience using GraphQL and RestAPI.
- Experience in frontend development, whether in-house, for an agency, or as freelancers.
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Comfortable working through the command line.
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles.
- Basic graphic/UI design skills (i.e. Adobe XD, Figma or similar)
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun, and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love challenges, come join us!