Salary Range Rp 10.000.000 – Rp 20.000.000
Work From Home Until The End of The Year.
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Define and drive product roadmap.
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion.
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows, and demo them early and often
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, education science, or education technology from a reputable university or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience of relevant working experience and leading organization or team
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills coupled with problem-solving and strong intuitions of user behaviors.
- Possess leadership skill and experience in leading a team.
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new.
- Have a strong business acumen mindset.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and able to perform within business ambiguity.
Bonus points if you have:
- Master’s Degree in computer science from overseas universities.
- Experience as a software engineer / developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Experienced in top-tier management consulting, multinational tech or investment banking.
- Have high-level proficiency in Excel, SQL, and statistic.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12 day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, endless supply of refreshments, and social events
As is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!