Salary will be further discussed
Available for Work From Home until the pandemic is over
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- At least 2 years of experience in QA Lead roles
- At least 3 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing of software applications
- Deep knowledge of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
- Great experience in supervising Quality Assurance team.
- Able to create and oversee bug reports and communicate with the team
- Guide well for mentoring and coaching.
- Spot on decision maker for executing issue, developing plan, or delegating task.
- Highly motivated, decisive and results oriented (Well aim for the root of problem to get suitable solution)
- Experience as Quality Assurance or User Acceptance Tester.
- Highly experienced with Automation testing tools
- Experience working with Agile process management methodology
- Well-spoken communicator.
- Able to Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun, and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love challenges, come join us!