Salary will be further discussed
Available for Work From Home until the pandemic is over
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process for the engineering team (Backend, Frontend, Mobile, Data, QA) and Product (PM, UI, and UX).
- Create an employer branding program for the engineering team.
- Create a talent pool for the engineering team.
- Working closely with engineering leaders to provide engineering career development needs.
- Minimum 3 years experience in talent acquisition/recruitment/headhunter/executive search specialized for the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology is more preferable.
- Understanding technology stack or programming languages.
- Understanding workflow on software development.
- Able to build networking in the software engineering community.
- Able to code review for recruitment technical tests is a plus point.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun, and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love challenges, come join us!