Salary Range Rp 5.000.000 – Rp 10.000.000
Jl. Sadewa I, Bantarjati, Bogor Utara, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design.
As a Growth Analyst, you will:
- Proactively identify actions to capture value including customer segmentation, retention method, product quality metrics, etc
- General analysis of each new feature/product that has been released and to be released, including event performance analysis.
- Deep analytics on customer behavior to give business insights and influence strategic decisions.
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business and strategic decisions.
- Bring data-driven culture for every business decision.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Science & Technology, Economic or equivalent with 1 year minimum industrial working experiences.
- Proficient in ETL (extract, transform, load) on database management system.
- Proficient in statistic tools and methodology.
- Excellent time management skill and a focus on execution.
- Excellent knowledge of relational database technology.
- Excellent in Communication and persuasion skill to present data insight.
- Passion to solve complex problems and make continuous improvements.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in Sql, Python or R.
- Eager want to learn Data Science.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12 day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, endless supply of refreshments, and social events
This is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!