Salary Range Rp 4.500.000 – Rp 15.000.000
This Position can Work From Home (WFH) Until The End of The Year.
Pahamify is a well-known Education Technology (EdTech) company in Indonesia that aims to help Indonesian students discover the authentic joy of learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Our goal is to revolutionize education with gamification principles and appropriate technological resources. Since 2019, we have developed a learning app ( http://pahamify.com ) which is currently downloaded by more than 1 million users and contains thousands of interesting premium animated learning videos, quizzes, and summaries. Currently, we have two flagship products: standardized national try-out and live streaming for learning that help millions of students able to achieve their dreams.
As backend developer, you will actively tackle everyday problem in building high performance scalable backend system which can serve millions of user request per second. Refining and reshaping the code will be the heart of our action as it will broaden your skill and sharpen your problem solving instinct.
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop, and operate resilient distributed services
- Collaborate with various functional teams to analyze and resolve software development problems
We’re looking for:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- 1 year minimum industrial working experiences.
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals, such as data structures, algorithms, software design and development methodologies
- Excellent time management skill and a focus on execution
- Passion to solve complex problems and make continuous improvements
- Excellent knowledge and experience on backend languages and technology stacks
- Excellent knowledge of relational database technology
- Excellent collaborative spirit, eager to learn, help out, and share knowledge with the team
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in design and development using MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience in designing and building distributed backend systems that are capable of handling high volumes of traffic
- Experience with Nodejs, Python, Go-lang
- Experience with Agile development methodology and CI/CD
- Experience with Docker containers along with Kubernetes or ECS
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12 day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, endless supply of refreshments, and social events
This is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!