Salary will be further discussed / negotiate
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design. Currently, we have two flagship products: http://pahamify.com (an android learning app) and http://youtube.com/hujantandatanya (a YouTube channel).
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Provide reports, processes and applications through the application life cycle
- Collaborate with business users
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Manage and encourage team
- Experienced in data analyst/scientist more than 1 years
- Understanding query language, Python, R, data visualization tools (google data studio, or tableu or power bi, Etc), API services, and cloud platform (aws or gcp)
- Strongly in math and statistic
- Willing to build data team from scratch
- Good leadership, people management and task management.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12 day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, endless supply of refreshments, and social events
As is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!