Salary Range Rp 4.500.000 – Rp 8.000.000
Jl. Sadewa I, Bantarjati, Bogor Utara, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design.
As a Quality Assurance, you will:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Building and improving our testing process and better integrate it with the overall engineering process.
- Ensure the quality of our products both in production and development and make sure that the products work as expected.
- Work closely with the product development team to complete, maintain, and execute functional and regression test cases.
- Work closely with the product development team to understand the expected result of the developed product, and the impact to existing products.
- Prioritize and schedule work, and escalate issues (when required) to the respective product development team.
- Partner with the product engineering team to create & manage bugs report
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in manual testing.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts.
- Ability to analyze and decompose complex software or product and design test plans.
- Have a deep understanding of Manual test methodologies and principles.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience on working with programming languages, scripting skills, and technical writer.
- Eager to learn about Automation test methodologies and principles
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12 day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, endless supply of refreshments, and social events
As is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!