Salary Range Rp 5.000.000 – Rp 8.000.000
Jl. Sadewa I, Bantarjati, Bogor Utara, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Pahamify is an EdTech company based in Bogor, Indonesia. Our aim is to help the youth in Indonesia discover the authentic joy in learning by blending technology, filmmaking, and game design.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on business and functional requirements.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Records and reports testing results.
- Collaborate across teams to improve the quality of the product.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in related field.
- Experience in manual & automation testing for mobile, web and web service APIs
- Experience working with version control system such as Git/SVN
- Comfortable using software debugging tools
- Experience in writing SQL Queries and concepts
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience working with agile methodology
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary, health coverage, 12-day annual leave
- Flexible working hours, the endless supply of refreshments, and social events
As is a full-time position. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!